After you initial setup on UTM ( https://phonemyintmyatzaw7.blogspot.com/2020/08/utm-97-initial-configuration.html ), you have to do the next step that I described below. Go to UTM WebAdmin Page by browsing https://192.168.108.251:4444. Firstly, You have to setup initial configuration like hostname, admin password, email address and so on. After filling the above information, accept the end user license agreement and click perform basic system setup. It will take a few minute and your UTM will reboot a while. After logon into your UTM, you will see two option: Continue - If you want to setup all fresh configuration, you should choose this option. Restore a backup - If you had UTM backup file, you can use this option and can try to restore from a backup. In my demo, I don't use a backup so I choose "continue" option and Click "Next". Below step is a license information tab, you can browse or input your license file if yo...
Comments
Post a Comment